Admission procedure for DEL.Ed:- The prospectus application form shall be available in the institute and K.J.P Assembly office immediately after the announcement of admission date (Tentatively 2nd Week of January) for the two years session course.
- Anyone seeking admission must pass HSSLC or Class XII or above in Arts, Commerce and Science stream with at least Minimum of 45% from a recognized board and universities.
- All application forms will be duly processed and the admission list in order of merit will be notified/published in the institute Notice board & Website
- Eligible candidate seeking admission must submit their application forms accompanied by
- Attested copies of Admit Card and Marksheet of equivalent exams.
- Two recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- The application forms duly completed with all necessary information and having all the required documents must be submited on or before the prescribed date fixed by the institute. Incomplete admission forms or admission forms without the necessary documents will not be considered.
- The institute reserves the right to refuse an application for admission without assigning any reason for the same.
- The institute will conduct personal interview of the selected candidate.